Domestic Shipping Terms Of Service
DOMESTIC SHIPPING TERMS
In tendering the shipment for carriage, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions of carriage and that the Waybill is NON-NEGOTIABLE and has been prepared by the customer or on the customer’s behalf by Kaiservilla. As used in these conditions, Kaiservilla includes Kaiservilla Co. Ltd., all operating divisions and subsidiaries of Kaiservilla Co. Ltd. and their respective agents, servants and officers
- SCOPE OF CONDITIONS
These conditions shall govern and apply to all services provided by Kaiservilla. BY SIGNING THIS WAYBILL, THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THESE CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY EACH OF THEM. Kaiservilla shall not be bound by any agreement, which varies from these conditions, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Kaiservilla. In the absence of such written agreement, these conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Kaiservilla and each of its customers. No employee of Kaiservilla shall have the authority to alter or waive these terms and conditions, except as stated herein.
- KAISERVILLA'S OBLIGATIONS
Kaiservilla agrees, subject to payment of applicable rates and charges in effect on the date of acceptance by Kaiservilla of a customer’s shipment, to arrange for the transportation of the shipment between the locations agreed upon by Kaiservilla and the customer. Kaiservilla reserves the right to transport the customer’s shipment by any route and procedure and by successive carriers and according to its own
- HANDLING & SHIPPING
- We deliver all across the country, except certain areas, which are not covered by the courier company. The courier company delivers orders during working hours from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday to Thursday.
- Shipping fees depend on the total quantity of items, weight and shipping speed selected. We will provide you the exact shipping cost upon check out.
- For out of coverage areas, customers will be required to collect their orders from the nearest courier hub within the city.
- Standard delivery periods will range between 7 - 14 working days dependent on destination location. For out of coverage areas, item will be considered delivered when it reaches the nearest courier hub.
- Same - Day delivery is available for products sold and fulfilled by Kaiservilla to selected areas in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province, orders for eligible items need to be placed before 12 PM. A shipping fee of SAR 50 will be charged.
- The courier company can deliver orders up to 10 PM.
- We will not refund delivery costs in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond Kaiservilla's control.
- Kaiservilla reserves the right to change or discontinue any delivery option at our discretion.
- In the event of an order for which you have paid Same-Day Delivery fees is not delivered on the same day (or the next day in case of orders made on a holiday) your only remedy will be a refund of the Same-Day fees paid for the order. Kaiservilla will not be liable for any other loss or damage, including without limitation any consequential loss or damage (for example, should you purchase the products at a higher price from another retailer) arising out of or in connection with the fact that a Same-Day delivery was not delivered or was not delivered on time. This limitation of liability applies in addition to any provision set out in any terms and conditions on Kaiservilla’s website.
- SERVICE RESTRICTIONS
- Kaiservilla reserves the right to refuse any documents or parcels from any person, firm or company at its own discretion.
- Kaiservilla reserves the right to abandon carriage of any shipment at any time after acceptance when such shipment could possibly cause damage or delay to other shipments, equipment or personnel, or when any such carriage is prohibited by law or is in violation of any of the conditions contained herein.
- Kaiservilla reserves the right to open and inspect any shipment consigned by a customer to ensure that it is capable of carriage to the destination within the standard customs procedures and handling methods of Kaiservilla. In exercising this right, Kaiservilla does not warrant that any particular item to be carried is capable of carriage, without infringing the law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject of Sections 5 and 6 hereof:
- Kaiservilla will be responsible for the customer’s shipment only while it is within Kaiservilla's custody and control. Kaiservilla shall not be liable for loss or damage of a shipment while the shipment is out of Kaiservilla's custody or control. KAISERVILLA'S LIABILITY IS IN ANY EVENT LIMITED TO TWENTY FIVE US DOLLARS (US$25) or its equivalent per shipment unless a higher value is declared on the Airway bill at the time of tender and an additional charge is paid for, as assessed and determined by Kaiservilla, for each Twenty Five Dollars (US$25) or fraction thereof, by which the insured value designated by the customer on the Airway bill exceeds Twenty Five Dollars (US$25) per shipment.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing, should the customer, at the time of tender, declare a higher value than Twenty Five Dollars (US$25) on the Airway Bill, Kaiservilla's liability shall in any event be limited to the lower of the insured value of the amount of any loss or damage actually sustained by the customer.
- The actual value of a shipment shall be ascertained by reference to its replacement, reconstitution or reconstruction value at the time and place of shipment, whichever is less, without reference to its commercial utility to the customer or to other items of consequential loss.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THE MAXIMUM INSURED VALUE ON ANY SHIPMENT ACCEPTED BY Kaiservilla IS TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$10,000) AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF KAISERVILLA EXCEED THAT AMOUNT.
- CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EXCLUDED
KAISERVILLA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE OR OTHER INDIRECT LOSS HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER OR NOT KAISERVILLA HAD KNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH DAMAGE MIGHT BE INCURRED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- LIABILITIES NOT ASSUMED
- Kaiservilla shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, misdelivery, non-delivery not caused by its own negligence, or for any loss, damage, delay, misdelivery or non-delivery caused by:
- The act, default or omission the shipper, consignee or any other party who claims an interest in the shipment.
- The nature of the shipment or any defect, characteristic, or inherent vice thereof.
- Violation by the shipper or consignee of any term or condition stated herein including, but not limited to, improper or insufficient packing, securing, marking or addressing misdescribing the contents of any shipment or failure to observe any of these rules relating to the shipment not being acceptable for transportation whether such rules are now or hereafter promulgated by Kaiservilla.
- Acts of God, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent
- Acts of omissions of any postal service, forwarder, or any other entity to whom a shipment is tendered by Kaiservilla for transportation, regardless of whether the shipper requested or had knowledge of such third party delivery requirement.
- Electrical or magnetic injury, erasure, or other such damage to electronic or photographic images or recordings in any form, or damage due to insects or vermin.
- While Kaiservilla will endeavor to exercise its best efforts to provide expeditious delivery in accordance with regular delivery schedules, Kaiservilla will not under any circumstances be liable for delay in pickup, transportation or delivery of any shipment regardless of the causes of such delay.
- PACKAGING AND ADDRESSING
The packaging of the customer’s documents or goods for transportation is the customer’s sole responsibility, including the placing of the goods or documents in any container which may be supplied by the customer to Kaiservilla. KAISERVILLA accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to documents or goods caused by inadequate or inappropriate packaging. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to address adequately each consignment of documents or goods to enable effective delivery to be made. KAISERVILLA shall not be liable for delay in forwarding or delivery resulting from the customer’s failure to comply with its obligations in this respect.
The customer is liable for all losses, damages and expenses arising as a result of its failure to comply with its obligations under this agreement as a result of its negligence.
Any rates quoted by Kaiservilla for carriage are exclusive of any value added or sales taxes, duties, levies, imposts or outlays incurred in respect of carriage of the customer’s goods. Should the customer indicate by endorsement in the space provided on the Bill of Lading that the receiver shall be liable for any amount, the customer shall be liable for such amount in the event of default in payment by the receiver. Kaiservilla will not be liable for any penalties imposed or loss or damage incurred due to the customer’s documents or goods being impounded by authorities and the customer hereby indemnifies Kaiservilla against such penalty or loss.
ANY CLAIMS AGAINST Kaiservilla MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO THE OFFICE OF KAISERVILLA NEAREST THE LOCATION WHERE THE SHIPMENT WAS DISPATCHED WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS OF THE DATE OF DISPATCH BY KAISERVILLA. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, no claim for loss or damages will be entertained until all transportation charges have been paid.
- NON-DELIVERY OF SHIPMENT
Notwithstanding the shipper’s instruction to the contrary, the shipper, will be liable for all costs and expenses related to the shipment of the package and for costs incurred in either returning the shipment or warehousing the shipment pending disposition.
Kaiservilla maintains cargo liability insurance to the full extent of the liability offered to the shipper.
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM DELAYS IN TRANSPORTATION ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY SUCH POLICY OF INSURANCE.